Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About Forum Registration
05-11-2010, 09:20 PM
About Forum Registration
Dear visitor,

If you just want get the registration page, forget the post below and go here!

Readme for forum registration:

If you like to become a member of the forum, you need to go through a simple registration process. Your account will be activated once you receive and response the account activation email.

However, many mail server will treat emails with new sender address as spam. So please look at your spam folder if you cannot find the activation email from mailer@elinkage.net.

If you have trouble create and activate a user account, feel free to contact me via pm with tester/tester account. You can pm me by providing your email address, preferred user name and I'll create an account for you and let you know the temp password, once you logged in and changed password, the account should be ready for your participation of the forum.

Thanks for your attention,

Admin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: About Forum Registration
To prevent from spam registration, activated account with 0 post will be deleted in 30 days.... That means new user have to be 'active' within a month after the account established.

Inactive (not activated) accounts will be deleted after 3days of its creation.

Notice that if spam posts are found, the author accounts will be deleted.
11-24-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: About Forum Registration
Again, if you'd like to have an account of the forum, read this!